HIP & JOINT
Advanced Mobility Support
Healthy Joints, Muscles and Recovery in One
COMPOSITION per serving (50 mL):
Glucosamine - 2500 mg
Chondroitin Sulphate - 2500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - 2500 mg
Cod Fish Liver Oil Providing;
Omega-3 - 4050 mg
Omega-6 - 180 mg
Vitamin E Acetate - 500 mg
Zinc Chelate of Glycine Hydrate - 294 mg
Rosemary Oil - 250 mg
Hyaluronic Acid - 25 mg
Vitamin B1 HCl - 2.5 mg
Mix 50 mL (approximately 3.5 tbsp) with normal feed ration. Allow 2 – 4 month daily protocol for best results. Individual results may vary.
Hip & Joint is specifically formulated for horses to support and maintain healthy joints, muscles and cartilage, and assist in recovery from injury. Periods of high activity place additional demands and wear on the mobility and health of horses, whereas the aging process slows down the natural renewal in older horses.
Additional key formulation benefits are:
- Omega 3 – relieves arthritis related inflammation and pain as well as slows the rate of joint dehydration.
- Glucosamine – boosts the glycosaminoglycan and hyaluronate levels in joints; essentially stimulating cartilage growth and thickening synovial fluids for improved mechanical joint function and decelerating arthritis progression.
- Chondroitin – ensures healthy cartilage by absorbing fluid (particularly water) into the connective tissues. It also inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage, and it provides the building blocks for the body to produce new cartilage.
- Chelated Zinc – provides an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity, which is ideal for joint inflammation. Coupled with sulfur, it creates keratin.
- Vitamin E – is a proven antioxidant providing protection and repair.
- Hyaluronic Acid – restores and repairs joint health as well as supports the cartilage cushion.
- MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) – is essential for pain relief, discomfort and swelling in a variety of joint, bone and hip disorders.
Shelf Life: 2 years from date of production.
Commercial presentation: 8 oz (237 mL) and 16 oz (473 mL)